This is muah...

I am young,I am married to a Marine(J), and have a wild and crazy cute little boy. I love horses and life...I mean REALLY love them. And someday, maybe someday I would like to become a nurse and share that love with the world...here goes nothing I guess.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

An AHA moment...sort of

Ok so I know anyone who has ever pursued a college degree has at least one time during college thought "Can I really do this?" "Should I do something else?" or "Am I cut out to do this?" Well I was kind of having that hought yesterday as I sat in Biology with the most dumbfounded look on my face as the teacher was explaining ligaments, tendons, and joints. I felt stupid to say the least.Flash forward to last night after dinner. As some friends and I were headed back to my house from the park an ambulance and fire truck pulled into a neighbor's house whom I know has kids. I thought to myself "I don't know what I'd do if something happened to my baby like that." Then suddenly realized, well in a few years I will know what to do. I will know exactly what to do. :) So there goes AHA moment numero uno...

No comments:

Post a Comment