This is muah...

I am young,I am married to a Marine(J), and have a wild and crazy cute little boy. I love horses and life...I mean REALLY love them. And someday, maybe someday I would like to become a nurse and share that love with the world...here goes nothing I guess.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

What's that smell?

Today I am blogging about smell. This is odd I know, but trust me when I say it is going somewhere. It started this morning in the shower, and I know that right this moment you are thinking that I must have been really stinky this morning but this is not the case. I was no more or less stinky than I am any other morning and I like to think that as a general rule I smell pretty unstinky most of the time. In a vain attempt to grab my own body wash, my clumsy hands knocked Jordan's(my husband) body wash off of the shelf. It hit the floor and the to popped off of it, and suddenly I smelt him. Foolishly I closed my eyes for a second and pretended he was there. And for a second he was. For a second he was there with his arms around me right where he belongs. Isn't it amazing what a smell of something can do. Like coming home from a long crappy day, ticked cuz you don't feel like cooking dinner, and walking through the door to be greeted by the smell that reminds you you put a roast in the crock pot this morning. Or smelling your baby's head after a bath and thinking to yourself everything would be alright if you could just sit and hold that baby.This could go on and on, all I am saying is that I am so glad I have a fully functioning nose( except when Jordan eats mexican food) :)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the smells. I tried explaining to Anthony the other day that I love the way he smells & he was all, "But I'm not wearing any cologne."

    ReplyDelete