This is muah...

I am young,I am married to a Marine(J), and have a wild and crazy cute little boy. I love horses and life...I mean REALLY love them. And someday, maybe someday I would like to become a nurse and share that love with the world...here goes nothing I guess.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Let the Waiting Begin

Well, it has been a while, and a lot of things have been going on since the last time I posted. My husband came home from his deployment on December 4. We have had him home for a month and are currently on standby, as he will be going to Haiti soon. Parker is growing like a weed, and I am actually having to go and buy him new jeans and shirts tomorrow because they are all getting too short(yet not any tighter, unfortunately). He will be 2 on March 25th, and needless to say he is a handfull. As for me, I finshed out the Fall semester with a 4.0, and have put in applications at 4 different schools for their nursing program. So, $100 and 3 entrance exams later, here I am waiting, waiting, and waiting some more. My fingers are crossed, I am wishing on every falling star, and hoping that I get into nursing school SOMEWHERE! If so this semester I will be done with all of the prerequisites. I am hoping to take a break from school this summer and get a part-time job. Hopefully it won't be so long before I post again next time, and hopefully I will have some good news in a month or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment